Friday, January 31, 2014

January 2014 Recap

I wanted to make a list of my favorite and least favorite films that I watched in January. I didn't think it would really be fair to include movies I had already seen (otherwise Dallas Buyers Club and Brazil would easily be up at the top), so I picked the 10 best and worst movies (as well as one runner up for each) that I saw for the first time ever this January and broke them into two lists:

My top 5 (in no particular order):
1. Captain Phillips
2. Scenic Route
3. All The Boys Love Mandy Lane
4. Bad Grandpa
5. Cutie and the Boxer
Runner Up: About Time

The bottom 5 (not in order - but I, Frankenstein was worst)
1. I, Frankenstein
2. Mirror Mirror
3. Trespass
4. Blast Vegas
5. The Act of Killing
Runner Up: Big Bad Wolves

No comments:

Post a Comment