Thursday, January 23, 2014

4. Inbred (2011)

January 1, 2014

I have to admit I had a lot of fun watching Inbred. From the title and the trailer I had a feeling I was getting myself into something much less than sanitary (which to a normal person it probably is) but I actually really enjoyed it! A couple caretakers of wayward youths plan a quasi-vacation out to the middle of nowhere to get some quality time with the teens. I didn't really like or care about any of them, so when the body count started rising, I wasn't too concerned. But you're not really supposed to be... The townsfolk are really the center of the movie, and they were insane! There was enough gore and depravity and dark humor to keep my full attention all the way through. Parts of it even felt like an homage to The Wicker Man (the original, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment