Thursday, January 30, 2014

42. Bad Milo! (2013)

January 21, 2014

This was the second time I've watched Bad Milo!. The first time, I absolutely loved it and thought it was hilarious. I also loved it for the fact that it uses body humor in a weird way, like some of my favorite Frank Henenlotter films. This time watching it, unfortunately, I was really tired. I managed to stay awake for the whole movie, but I'm pretty sure I had some awkward scattalogical creature kinds of dreams which kind of freaks me out. It is about a guy (Ken Marino from The State) who gets so stressed out by work and his home life that he begins having horrible stomach pains, and as fate would have it, he poops out a little monster that happens to kill the people who stress him out. Then the monster has to climb back in the way it came out, which I'm sure would be insanely uncomfortable, but still pretty funny. Also, you can't go wrong with a supporting cast including Peter Stormare, Stephen Root, Mary Kay Place, and Patrick Warburton. So maybe the lesson here is watch Bad Milo! but not right before bed. Or, maybe, do watch before bed. Whatever floats your boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment