Thursday, January 23, 2014

5. Scenic Route (2013)

January 2, 2014

My older brother told me about a twisted, dark comedy, road-trip, buddy movie he watched called Scenic Route, so I gave it a shot and loved it! Not at first, though... After the first 10-15 minutes I wanted everyone to just die already, but as the movie went on, I found myself literally on the edge of my seat, hoping they survive. It's about two guys who go on a road trip through the desert and get stranded when their truck breaks down. Unfortunately for them, the road is so desolate that only one or two people pass by per day, and certain circumstances (I don't want to give anything away) make it difficult for them to get picked up. So they try to survive through the blistering heat of the day and the freezing chill of the night (while trying not to become coyote food). I really can't describe the plot without spoiling it, so I will just suggest you see it and hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment