Thursday, January 30, 2014

35. Devil's Due (2014)

January 18, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by Devil's Due. I think I would have to say this was my favorite found footage film yet (I guess that makes it the tallest midget). Anyway, a couple goes on honeymoon and on the last night out they get black out drunk and can't remember anything. Turns out the wife got pregnant, and now strange things are happening to the couple and all around them. The husband notices the changes in his wife's behavior and starts trying to figure out what is wrong with her. He re-watches their honeymoon video and notices some weird, devil-worshiping type stuff happening on the night they blacked out. Then he realizes too late that there are a lot of people who are working together to make sure this baby is born. The only issue I had with the movie was the fact that it was found footage, so it was purely aesthetic and the content was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment