Thursday, November 20, 2014

430. The Guest (2014)

November 19, 2014

Adam Wingard ('Home Sick', 'You're Next') directed this amazing movie about a veteran who visits the family of his friend who was killed during war. He quickly becomes everyone's friend as he takes care of all their problems and makes them feel safe, but not everything is quite right with him, and he has absolutely no problems killing people. When one of the family members starts putting together the pieces and figures out that this man is not who he seems to be, it's already too late, and it becomes a fight for survival. This was seriously one of the coolest movies I've seen all year and I will probably be watching it again soon. I actually went into it knowing absolutely nothing, which was a plus. So even though I'm posting the trailer, I suggest watching the movie without seeing the trailer or reading any more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment