Monday, November 10, 2014

408. Blood Reservoir (2014)

November 10, 2014

I've endured a lot of bad movies in my life, but I believe 'Blood Reservoir' is undoubtedly the worst movie I've ever seen. Utterly incompetent in every single aspect and coming in at about one hour long that I desperately want back, some inept "film-makers" tried to cash in on the 'Sleepaway Camp' franchise by casting three people from the first movie (Felissa Rose, Jonathan Tiersten, and Maximo Gianfranco Sorrentino) and even going as far as to call Felissa Rose's character Angela. What makes this movie so pathetic? For starters, the audio was incomprehensible. With constant background noise and some characters much louder than others (some completely inaudible), this felt like the worst of what student films would have to offer. The plot, or lack thereof, was just as awful, with pointless flashbacks and no clear direction or purpose for anything. The worst thing about this movie was the acting though. Not one person involved seemed to have the ability to deliver their lines properly. Now, I get it. If I knew I was acting in a movie this terrible, I probably wouldn't take it very seriously either, but I'm reasonably sure none of them could act. They can't take all the credit though, because it took all hands on deck to make this ship sink so hard and so fast and so painfully. I can't even recommend this movie as a joke. If you get the chance to see it, go do anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment