Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Best and Worst of 2014

For those of you who enjoy year-end lists, here are some different lists of the best and worst movies I watched this year (including several runners up for each list). I watched 505 movies this year, but not all of them were new to me, and I'm only including movies that were new to me on the lists...


10 Best Movies Released In 2014:
1. Starry Eyes
2. The Guest
3. Tusk
4. Life After Beth
5. Birdman
6. The Taking of Deborah Logan
7. Guardians of the Galaxy
8. Edge of Tomorrow
9. The Babadook
10. Nightcrawler

Runners Up: The ABC's of Death 2, The Lego Movie, 20,000 Days On Earth, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Chef, Interstellar, St. Vincent, Automata, Zombeavers



10 Worst Movies Released In 2014:
1. I, Frankenstein
2. The Purge: Anarchy
3. Blood Reservoir
4. See No Evil 2
5. Sex Tape
6. Vampire Academy
7. Muppets Most Wanted
8. 300 Rise of An Empire
9. Sin City: A Dame To Kill For
10. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Runners Up: Neighbors, 3 Days To Kill, Pompeii, Stage Fright, Stretch, Gone Girl



10 Best Movies I Watched In 2014: 
1. Bad Boy Bubby
2. All The Boys Love Mandy Lane
3. Drive Angry
4. Starry Eyes
5. Brainscan
6. Guardians of the Galaxy
7. The Taking of Deborah Logan
8. Horns
9. The Guest
10. Nekromantik

Runners Up: Tusk, Birdman, Woodchipper Massacre, Life After Beth, Bad Grandpa, Here Comes the Devil, All About Evil, Jennifer's Body, Alyce Kills, The Psychopath, Lurkers, Neon Maniacs, Mary, Mary, Bloody Mary, The Carrier, They Don't Cut The Grass Anymore



10 Worst Movies I Watched In 2014: 
1. I, Frankenstein
2. Scorned
3. Klown
4. 300 Rise of an Empire
5. Contracted
6. Vampire Academy
7. Muppets Most Wanted
8. The Purge: Anarchy
9. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
10. See No Evil 2

Runners Up: The Right Kind of Wrong, Blood Creek, Mirror Mirror, The Act of Killing, Stage Fright, Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th

No comments:

Post a Comment