Saturday, December 6, 2014

457. Big Nothing (2006)

December 6, 2014

I remember watching 'Big Nothing' several years ago and thinking it was OK, but also thinking Simon Pegg's American accent was really off-putting. I don't know why I was in the mood to watch it again, but I wasn't really bothered by Pegg's accent this time, so I guess that is a good thing. The movie is alright. It is about two guys (Simon Pegg and David Schwimmer) who meet in a call center and devise a plan to con some old pervert into giving them loads of cash. Pegg's old girlfriend spies on their conversation and decides she wants in, so the three of them work together to get some money. Pegg's plan is pretty fool-proof, but everything goes wrong, and they end up involved in a tangled mess of murder, deception, and corruption that they have no way out of. It's not great, but it is worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment