Saturday, December 27, 2014

495. I Bought A Vampire Motorcycle (1990)

December 27, 2014

I stumbled on the trailer for 'I Bought A Vampire Motorcycle' a year or two ago and have been wanting to see it since. I'll admit the trailer was better than the movie, but it was a pretty fun movie anyway. It started with a motorcycle gang in the middle of some kind of satanic ritual when a rival motorcycle gang showed up and started killing everyone. The leader of the first gang managed to complete his ritual, and a demon possessed his body for a short period of time before he was shot with an arrow. The possessed man's blood then dripped into the tank of his motorcycle, effectively possessing the bike. The bike then took on a vampiric persona complete with a hatred of garlic, holy water, and sunlight, as well as a vendetta against the other biker gang. Another guy named Noddy bought the bike from a shop a while later and him and his girlfriend found out the hard way that their new bike was actually a vampire. I think the idea was brilliant, and the execution was decent, but I think it could have been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment