Saturday, December 13, 2014

468. Tommy Boy (1995)

December 13, 2014

For some reason I had always thought that I'd already seen 'Tommy Boy'. Turns out I was wrong, because this movie was definitely new to me. It was funny, in the way that all Chris Farley/David Spade movies are. Farley played the son of a wealthy businessman (Brian Dennehy) who specialized in making break pads. After his dad died at his own wedding, it was up to Farley and his new business partner, Spade, to sell half a million break pads to keep the company alive. The two took to the road and lost a lot of sales because of Farley's weird behavior. Meanwhile, Farley's new step-mom (Bo Derek) and her "son" (Rob Lowe) were busy trying to sell the company. With the help of Farley's girlfriend (Julie Warner), they were able to expose Derek and Lowe for the frauds they were and save the company and sell all their break pads. It was a fun movie, and I'd recommend it for a good comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment