Sunday, April 27, 2014

210. Mean Girls (2004)

April 27, 2014

I sincerely expected to hate Mean Girls. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon. My wife was surprised that I had never seen it. So we watched it and I ended up liking it quite a bit. It revolves around Cady (Lindsay Lohan), an intelligent teenager who spent most of her life travelling the world and learning about things most people only dream of, until her parents decided to settle down and introduce her to a real, American high school. Cady becomes friends with some kids who come up with a plan to spy on the popular girls known as The Plastics by making Cady their new friend. Cady goes along with it but eventually gets caught up in the meanness until she realizes how pointless it all is. I do recommend this movie, because I actually laughed out loud while watching it, and not a lot of movies can make me do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment