Wednesday, April 9, 2014

178. Blade (1998)

April 9, 2014

Blade is awesome. I really just put it on because I felt like watching something with Kris Kristofferson in it, but I quickly realized I had forgotten just how cool the movie really was. It suffers only slightly from a few dated looking special effects, but is ultimately a non-stop, gory thrill ride. Wesley Snipes stars as Blade, a half-human, half-vampire who kills other vampires to keep humanity safe. Kristofferson plays Whistler, his human helper that tries to keep Blade safe. Stephen Dorff plays a vampire who plots to become the most powerful vampire ever that can walk in sunlight, making him a mostly invincible immortal. I highly recommend it if you haven't already seen it, especially to fans of good vampire movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment