Friday, April 11, 2014

181. Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th (2000)

April 11, 2014

Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th is the kind of garbage you end up watching when you're in a room with four people who all love movies and you're trying to find something on Netflix that none of you have seen. There is a reason none of us had seen it - it is absolutely wretched. I understand that comedy is hard, and good parody films are few and far between, but I'm pretty sure everyone involved with this film was either not trying or just stupid. How they ever got anyone to give them money to make it, I don't even want to know. Trying to capitalize on the horror genre during the late 90s, featuring parodies of Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer (among others), this movie failed in basically every aspect. It was so not funny that it was actually painful to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment