Thursday, March 13, 2014

146. Klown (2010)

March 11, 2014

Despite despising almost everything about this movie, I couldn't help but watch the whole thing. I felt uncomfortably mesmerized by the perverse filth filling my screen. Looking back on it, I honestly wish I would have turned it off long before it ended. When a man found out his girlfriend was pregnant (but she didn't tell him because she wasn't sure he was fit to be a father) he set out to prove to her that he was worthy of having a child. Meanwhile, his best friend had a vacation planned for the two of them to go canoeing and visit a brothel to cheat on their partners. Not wanting to change their plans, the father-to-be kidnapped his nephew and the three of them took off for their trip. With all sorts of disgusting and disturbing events taking place, including attempted rape, child molestation, and a number of other revolting situations, Klown solidly earned its place on my worst movies of the month list, and will surely be one of the worst movies I watch this year. Even from a technical standpoint, the shaky camerawork just added another layer of nausea. Please avoid this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment