Saturday, June 21, 2014

278. Love at First Bite (1979)

June 21, 2014

George Hamilton stars in this silly, romantic, vampire comedy that wasn't very funny. I didn't dislike it, I was just bored by it. Hamilton plays Count Dracula, who is forced out of his Transylvanian home by the Romanian government. He ends up in New York City, where his cultural differences serve as the basis for most of the intended humor. When he meets the girl of his dreams, who bears a striking resemblance to his beloved Mina Harker, he pursues her tirelessly. Dracula's constant presence irritates the girl's psychiatrist/boyfriend to no end, and he spends the rest of the movie trying to expose/kill the lovelorn vampire. I don't recommend watching or not watching this movie. If it sounds good to you and you want to watch it, have fun. I hope you enjoy it. Unfortunately, I didn't find it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment