Tuesday, June 17, 2014

275. The Nostril Picker (1993)

June 17, 2014

I'm not sure how I feel about this movie. It was intentionally awful, which I'm fine with, but I'm definitely not comfortable with parts the plot. A creepy old man tries hitting on a young school girl who tells him to get lost, and then a homeless guy teaches the creepy guy how to change his form so he can get with the girls. He changes his form into a teenage girl and goes to high school where he can be as perverted as he wants and not get caught. Oh, and he kills people too. Whenever he gets a little horny, instead of having sex with the girls, he just kills them. Police investigate but have no leads until the man's true identity is discovered on tape and the homeless man comes forward and convinces the cops of his powers. I can't recommend this and feel good about it, so I'll just say watch it if you're curious, but if you read that and felt the least bit uncomfortable, skip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment