Monday, June 9, 2014

265. Night Train to Terror (1985)

June 9, 2014

Well this one was terrible. A bunch of kids singing and dancing to one of the worst songs in any movie are riding a train but don't seem to know or care why or where it is going while god and satan have a debate about souls they've claimed. That is the wrap-around story. God and satan's tales are broken up into short films that have no relevance to anything. I haven't done any research, but I'd be willing to bet they just wanted to make some unrelated short films into a feature so they filmed their ridiculous wrap-around, threw in the short films and called it a movie. Even though I'm a sucker for terrible old horror movies, this one was a little too stupid. Maybe I need to watch it again, but I doubt that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment