Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 2014 Recap

I watched far too few movies this month, and while one of the top 5 may be the best movie of the year, it was hard to find 5 movies that were the best and 5 that were the worst.
Without further ado, here are my top 5 and bottom 5 for August, 2014:

My top 5 (in no particular order - aside from Guardians of the Galaxy which is easily the best):
1. Guardians of the Galaxy
2. Jodorowsky's Dune
3. Brainscan
4. Curdled
5. The Past is a Grotesque Animal - A Film About of Montreal
Runner Up: none

The bottom 5 (in no particular order) *
1. Johnny Mnemonic
2. Undefeatable
3. Sharknado 2 - The Second One
4. Lust for Freedom
5. Begin Again
Runner Up: none

*I feel bad picking any of these movies to be in my bottom five because they're all basically so bad they're good. Then there is Sharknado 2, whose sole purpose is to be a bad movie. I don't know, August just wasn't the best movie watching month for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment