Sunday, August 24, 2014

337. Lust For Freedom (1987)

August 24, 2014

Somehow I missed the Troma release of 'Lust for Freedom', and hadn't heard of this movie until I saw the Vinegar Syndrome trailer and knew that I had to see it. I think it was Grim Reaper's theme song that sold me. No, I know it was. So, in the movie, a girl gets thrown in jail for no reason by some crooked cops and once inside she meets a bunch of other innocent girls. They concoct a plan to bust out, and spend most of their time organizing and getting things just right for their big break. This movie would have probably been really good, had it not been for the abysmal voice over that took place throughout the entire movie. Oh well, it still had some enjoyable moments. I don't really recommend it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment