Friday, May 9, 2014

221. The Visitor (1979)

May 9, 2014

The Visitor was pretty awesome. It was another movie where I wasn't always sure what was happening, but I had a good time being confused. Supposedly it was about a battle between god and the devil over the soul of a little girl with telekinetic powers. That is a better explanation than I could've come up with on my own, since what I got out of it was while some creepy alien child-molester types were exchanging worried stares with one another, some other evil forces with privileged and supernatural information that us regular folks wouldn't understand (similar to Mrs. Baylock in The Omen) were seeing to the mental and physical well-being of a disturbed young girl with telekinetic powers. At least I got the telekinetic part right. Either way, it was pretty cool in a very bizarre 70's kind of way, so if you get a chance to check it out it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment